Below is a studio update as of June 1st, 2020.
Welcome back yogis! We’re open! Please read…
We are so excited to open our doors this week! We will be offering a modified schedule that can be found on Mindbody. Our hope is to add more classes as allowed. Because we are now operating under limited capacity and strict safety precautions, please take some time to read through this so you understand all of the new policies and procedures.
Students – Please, if you are feeling sick, have a cough, fever, or have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, do not come to the studio until you have self-quarantined for a minimum of 14 days, per CDC recommendations.
CLASS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
- EVERYONE must pre-register for class. This means NO DROP-INS, no exceptions.
- Monthly members have priority. Only monthly members can sign up in Phase 1
- Members can sign up for 2 ‘in-studio’ classes per week to start.
- STRICT 6 hour cancellation policy. (I hate to be THAT guy, but we need to due to limited capacity)
- Please sign our new waiver before signing up for classes. You may not attend class until the waiver is signed.
RULES FOR SAFETY:
- No mat rentals, blocks, blankets or straps or TOWELS
- Masks need to be worn upon entering and exiting the studio. Wearing a mask during class is optional. If you leave your mat/bike, please put on your mask.
- Please arrive in the clothes you wish to wear during class.
- Shoes will be left outside of the front door.
- Showers and the water fountain will be closed during this initial phase. Please plan accordingly and bring your own water bottles (and towels).
- Entry into the studio will be allowed 5 minutes before class start time. You may hang out outside or in your car until it’s time to come in.
- Once entering the studio, please go directly to the studio and set up your mat/bike and remain there for the duration of class (this is going to be tricky for some…y’all know who I’m talking about). Here’s the thing: The ONLY way we can open the studio is by maintaining social distancing. We CANNOT social distance in our lobby or hallway. SOOOO this is super important! You may use the restroom before or after class (not during unless it is an emergency).
- Bikes are set up (and shouldn’t be moved) and tape will be on the floor to mark where mats can be set up.
- After class, instructors will dismiss by row (with only 4 peeps, this will seem weird but…)
- Once class has ended, please head outside of the studio. You can chat outside if you’d like.
- There will be no hands on assists from our instructors
- Hand sanitizer and wipes (new wipe dispenser is going into the spin room) will be available throughout the studio.
- The front door will be open before and after class. I will be there for most of the classes and will leave the front door open for ventilation. If I’m not there, the front door will be locked and an instructor will unlock it after class.
- We are also doing behind the scenes cleaning to help keep you safe. We’ve increased cleaning measures daily, including disinfecting high contact areas after every class.
- Our instructors are required to temperature check prior to every class. They are not permitted to teach if they are experiencing any symptoms. We are maintaining a daily check-in symptom log for all instructors.
- We’ve purchased a Molekule Air Purifier (specifically designed to use PECO technology to help remove microscopic pollutants like allergens, mold bacteria, viruses, and airborne chemicals from the air) for the studio.
If you prefer to stay home to practice we honor that! LIVE STREAMING CLASSES ARE STILL HAPPENING TOO!
Please reach out with any questions to email@example.com.