Welcome to The Cycling Yogi’s Virtual Yoga Studio
Though our physical location is closed at the moment, we are committed to providing a variety of classes for our students. We are grateful for our community and though we can’t practice in person, we are excited to exercise as one virtually.
Here’s How it Works
Sign Up for a Virtual Class:
1.sSign our studio waiver.
2. Use our schedule to sign up for your virtual class! If you already have an account with us, please use the email address we have on file.
Click here to view our class pricing and membership options.
3. You’ll receive a link to Zoom 1 hour before class. Check your junk mail if you don’t see it in your primary inbox.
Download Zoom to your computer, phone, or iPad before your first class.
4. When it’s time for class, use the class link to start your practice!
Virtual Class Tips:
- Sign into your MINDBODY account and ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us.
- Set your email account so that messages from “firstname.lastname@example.org” always arrive in your inbox, and are never marked as spam. Here’s a guide for how to do this in Gmail.
- View our class schedule online the same way you always do.
- Sign up for any class with “VIRTUAL CLASS/LIVE STREAM” in the name and check out normally. You’ll receive a confirmation email from FitGrid soon after.
- Once you’re within 60 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from FitGrid with a unique link to access the live stream. Not seeing the email? Search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase “live-stream link”.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- If you have the Zoom application on your device already, you’ll join immediately.
- If you do not have the Zoom application on your device, you’ll be prompted to download it.